Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's About Time


Alright already so I'm blogging. I have had so many people ask for my blog. I did it once a year ago and haven't done it since. It takes time people and I have been too busy watching T.V. and clipping my toe nails. But now I have DVR (man's greatest invention), and I no longer wear flip flops due to the cold weather so the toe nails can wait. These are some glasses Lauren got from school. We all had to try them on, Even the poor dog!!

4 comments:

Gustafson Family said...

You girls look SOOOO cool.. We miss you!

Diana & CJ said...

Hey... I found you.

Paul and Robyn Fox Family said...

OK, I know you are so proud of yourself that you updated your blog like forever ago! What is going on now?

Gustafson Family said...

It's time for a update young lady!